Are the admission permits to the mountain and to the park different? How can I apply for both in one operation?

Modifiers Date:2017-08-07   Released By:Shei-pa National Park Headquarters

The mountain permit is stipulated by the National Police Agency according to Article 5 of the National Security Act. Hence, those who plan to enter the controlled zone shall apply for the mountain permit from the police competent authorities. For more information on the mountain permit application, please refer to the webpage of the National Police Agency at https://nv2.npa.gov.tw/NM103-604Client/. 

The system provides a one-stop service for your application for the mountain permit and Park entry permit. When you obtain the Park entry approval from the Park, you may go into the Park entry system and click the application progress inquiry → “immediate application for mountain permit”. In doing so, your data will be transmitted to the National Police Agency’s mountain permit application webpage, and you will complete the mountain permit application operation accordingly. After the application, the system will automatically notify you of the review result by e-mail within three working days.