What’s the standard of fee-charging for Paiyun Lodge? How to pay?
According to “Fee-charging Standards for the Usage of Paiyun Lodge of Yushan Nation Park,” applicants are charged an accommodation fee.
How to pay your fees
1.Pay in person by cash ($NTD)
- Please visit our application service office between the hours of 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Address of the office: No.515, Sec. 1, Jhongshan Rd., Shueili Township, Nantou County 55344, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
2.Postal money orders
- Money orders titled Yushan National Park HQ(玉山國家公園管理處), available at post offices.
- A note of team name, leader’s name and the date of check-in
- An NTD$28 self-stamped addressed envelope for receipt
- Send all the required items by registered mail to No.515, Sec. 1, Jhongshan Rd., Shueili Township, Nantou County 55344, Taiwan(R.O.C). Consignee: Park Entry Service Unit
- Any inadequacies will result in application rejection
3.Banking account transfer(Only for Banks in Taiwan, We do not accept cross country bank transfer. )
- In person transfer, inter-bank transfer, ATM, Web ATM, Mobile bank transfer are acceptable
- Bank Name: Changhua Bank/ Bank Code: 009/ Account Name: Yushan National Park HQ/ Account Number: 90842+ the last 9 digits of your Application Number/ Total amount: Paiyun Lodge fees + NTD$12( banking fees)
- Transfer fees may be charged subject to each banking policy